Sunday, August 20, 2006

23 April, a very productive day

  1. Sanded the walls in the spare room. Very dusty work, but satisfying.
  2. Called the President of the Soccer Association. No idea where Mark was playing today, do you know where Walker Field is behind the Sharky Hotel!!!! Well we found it.
  3. Washed walls with sugar soap Disgusting feeling stuff, but walls are now clean.
  4. Mark won at his first junior soccer match. Very exciting stuff, we have the whole game on video/DVD let me know if you want a copy. He played goalie for the second half and learned that he is supposed to catch the ball, not watch it go through. Learned that I can be a very vocal soccer mom (as the yanks put it!!)
  5. Put undercoat in spare room. Only 6 months after we initially started this room, the undercoat is now on - it takes 16 hours until we are able to put another coat on, and I'm covered in paint drops that require turps to get out.
  6. Baked a cake - a nice lime flavoured cake, my not so new favourite flavour,
  7. Now I'm off to scrap. I'm in the middle of scraplifting a beautiful design by Chris Millar. It is about my sister Jo. I'm quite impressed by it.

No comments: