Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feeling Sick

That is me today. I went to bed with a headache and some weirdo thing happening to my eyes.. they hurt and when I closed my eyes a flash of light would come out and feel like my eyes are doing a dance. Very strange.

Then I felt dizzy and the headache continues, so I got up when Jamie did to have a panadol, but I took my evening tablets (1200mg of Gabapentin) at 5.30am. VERY VERY wrong. I've been in a total fog today. Took the panadol later as well. Did my stupid pregnancy test like I do every month, and the damn thing says no.

I have NO energy. The idea of stacking the dishwasher makes me want to have a snooze.

My main problem of late is dysphasia or word association. I get twisted and tangled, the wrong word comes out all the time. Last night I wanted to tell Jamie a story, I got stuck on one word and could not continue.. I got so frustrated I had to take myself out of the room and come back once I'd settled down. This has been happening for about a year now, and it stresses me out no end. Tried to get into my doctor, but she is all booked out (again), will try again tomorrow.

No comments: