2. Phlebotomist - otherwise known as a blood collector. It was an easy job, sometimes busy, but generally just stabbing people in the arm.
3. Microbiologist - well a couple of rungs below, I was actually a "Medical Laboratory Technician", I worked sorting pathology samples, looking at body fluids under the microscope and putting them onto agar plates to see if any microorganisms would grow - BORING
4. Courier - again with blood (do you see my career theme?)
2. The holiday
3. The castle
4. Monsters Inc
2. Melbourne, Australia
3. Chalk River, Canada
4. Lahr, Germany
2. Glee - I wish I could sing.
3. Law and Order franchise, they are all good, a little too serious, but good.
4. The Good Wife - where is this show going, its twisty and turny, which I love.
3. Elsie Flannagan's website - A Beautiful Mess
4. Twitter - I'm a recent convert and its another massive time waster, I'm learning heaps about politics and its great for "event tv" such as the Logies, Underbelly, Masterchef.. all the good stuff.
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS
2. Peanut butter sandwiches
3. Ice cream
2. Banyule High School
3. RMIT Tafe - Associate Diploma in Applied Science (Medical Laboratory)
4. RMIT University - Bachelor of Nursing
2. Comfy bed
4. Big arsed TV which is supposed to be hanging in my kitchen.
2. Red long sleeved t shirt
3. My work cardigan cos its just a bit cold
4. Black shoes
4. Melbourne (in our own home, which would mean we had moved)