Friday, January 12, 2018

New year.

Bizarrely it is now 2018.

I still have three kids

My eldest is 19 - he is an apprentice diesel mechanic with a bus company.  He is going well, I'm very impressed with his worth ethic.  His niceness at home leaves a little to be desired - however he doesn't do drugs, doesn't go missing, doesn't have lots of random sex at home.

Middle kid is 8 - about to go into grade 3.  Loves his sport and anything to do with a screen. Occasionally he likes to read.  Doing well at Taekwondo, football and swimming.  He is a sweetheart, but also a warrior.  He might be a challenge.

Youngest is 6 - Almost in grade 2.  He is my split personalility child, a monster at home and delightful at school (I guess that is ok).  He is going great in Taekwondo, improving in swimming.  He is enjoying being young, cries a bit to get attention.  He knows all of my buttons as well.

Jamie works a lot in his business.

I work 5 short (6 hours per day) days per week, and it frustrates me as well.

I'm exhausted with trying to keep everything together, keeping everything up in the air.

Hopefully I will manage better this year.

No comments: