Thursday, July 05, 2007

Battling.

Yes, I'm back in the battle against the computer. Very annoying actually. There is so much stuff that needs to be done, and what do I do - blog surf. Not very educational, not really a good use of my time, but that is what I do.

Woke up with Jamie at 5am... then didn't get up to 8.30, felt very decadent. Blog surfed for about an hour, now I'm going to do some housework and then get my hair trimmed.

Then off to work for day 7 of my 8 day stretch. Working tonight with the two new graduates Rachel and Brad, they are both fantastic (and maybe a little nervous still) so should be a good night.

We are having gale force winds *again*, the back room windows are rattling, but the sun is out.
Have to put out some towels, should be dry by the time I get to work.

Off to tidy - first step - kitchen table.... I wonder what it looks like???

No comments: