Thursday, July 12, 2007

I completely SUCK at....

riding a bike.

We bought a bike for me on the weekend after I got completely depressed after shopping for clothes. I don't understand how gears work and my thighs are KILLING me. Do I go up or down in the gears when I go up or down a hill???? Jo and Mark G please help me!!

Today is the first day of my weekend and its only Thursday.

I have lost my digi camera and I don't like that. Do you know where it is?

There is a new scrap shop called "Shop and Crop" near me, on my way home from work no less and its gorgeous and a little bit tiny. I got some new love Elsie papers yesterday and I can't wait to play with them.

Jamie and I are planning on going to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix tonight.

I am going to buy some slippers.

I want to put some Christmas Pressies on layby (it will be my first ever layby) for Marko.

I want to finish cleaning Marko's room in readiness for his return.

Poor little Sheena has croup, but is still a darling.

We are setting up a webhosting business, does anyone know anyone how needs a website hosted, contact me and we can help you out and give you a great deal. No website as yet, but its in the pipeline. **watch this space**

1 comment:

Jim G said...

Go -down- gears when going up hills... smaller gear numbers mean you have many more revolutions of the pedals for each one of the wheels and it means you can actually pedal up hills :p You won't be able to take off up a hill in 15th gear...

Also, I'm looking for a web server to host my photography site on - it's in the process of being designed... so I'm definitely interested.