Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hair.

I'm going to get my hair done today.
My greys are showing a bit too much for my liking and I haven't had a colour for a LONG time. Going for some foils... should be interesting.
My hair has gotten quite long, I can pull it back in a pigtail, but the sides still fall out, so not quite there yet. But its at the stage where people are starting to say "ooh your hair is long now".
Ooops forgot Mark's eyedrops this morning. He has lingering sore eyes from his flu episode, and the doc prescribed eye drops. Mark went into his normal PANIC and didn't want me to put any in... so I said to him, put a drop in my eyes and see my reaction. I have not put anything in my eyes since I was in year 11 at school! I couldn't remember if it hurt, but the things we do as a mother. He was surprised by my reaction. I guess he thought that if I didn't die on the spot, it would be ok for me to put the drops in his eyes.
Crying and a bit of panic... one drop in.... a grimace and then oh... that was ok. Now he happily opens his eyes for the drops. He is a very odd kid. Probably not, but he's eccentric!

No comments: