Thursday, December 24, 2009

Introducing Ryan Joseph Storer


Born on the 4th December at 9.50am.
It was a doozy of a labour, but I'm trying now to focus on the outcome. His first hours on land were pretty tough, had to go into a humidicrib for the first six hours due to respiratory distress caused by a KNOT in the umbilical cord. It was such a good knot that the doctors took photos of it! The photo above is at 2 days old on the ward at the John Hunter Hospital

Excuse my nudity, but we were having the "skin to skin" time that we missed out on at his birth. So this is me with my two sons. Gee I like the sound of that. Always wanted to be a mother of multiple children and its finally happened.

This is my two boys together. Mark is still very unsure of holding Ryan. He is a wriggly worm that is for sure.

Well its actually late on Christmas Eve. Ryan will be awake soon for a feed, so I guess I should head off to bed. I'll share the gory details soon.

1 comment:

I BLEED PINK said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. How exciting to have a baby around Christmas, I mean kind you ask for a better gift. You have two very lovely sons!