Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm not sure what is happening to me.

We have a new doctor at work. Lets call her "Sarah" (as that is her name)

Well I was having a conversation with her a couple of weeks ago, and - this is where it gets a bit weird - I couldn't quite concentrate as she has amazing breasts. I felt I became a bit of a man not looking at a person's face, but their chest. She did not appear to notice so I thought I was off the hook.

Then about a week later one of the other nurses, Sarah and I were having a bit of bitch about one of the other doctors who thinks she is VERY hot, but she is NOT hot at all. It was raised that this doctor was probably late as she was pushing her boobs up so more people could see them (I did say it was a bitch), well I felt the need to mention to Sarah "I just have to say, your boobs are amazing and I apologise for staring the other day"
"Not to worry" she said "They're fake"
OMG you could have knocked me over with a feather, I didn't know real people did that. The other nurse happened to have had a reduction!


Then a couple of days ago. Mark and I were at Jesmond and there was a pregnant woman, also with largish breasts. Once again, I was slightly distracted by the breasts. From behind I thought I recognised the husband as a friend of Jamie's from his cricket team, but I wasn't sure. So once I got home, I asked if Adam's wife was pregnant again, jamie asked why. I had to explain why I thought this, and Jamie's response was "OH you and the boobs AGAIN".

So today, Jamie told the story about Sarah from work to a bloke from his work. Now he wants to visit my work and have a good old perve.

1 comment:

kathryn said...

I find this entry very comforting. Just the other day myself and a male nurse (lets say his name is Wayne) were discussing the possibility of those breasts being fake. Wayne has had distraction issues just like you and now that I am aware of them I cant help it either. Thank you for this entry I feel better.