Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Impressing myself

I did an exercise class tonight.  It was a circuit workout with FIT people.
My body is killing me.  In total I did...

300 star jumps
500 dumb bell punches
60 pushups

then it all fizzles out...
50 arm raises
50 lateral arm raises
30 burpees (they are worst exercise ever invented)
30 mountain climbers
8 crunches

It was hideous.  I'm nowhere near fit enough for that class.  But I gave it a go.  BTW I only did half of it.  I did two circuits and Adam was saying they were going to do 4 circuits.  HOLY CRAP.  Took me two hours to stop being red in the face.

Tomorrow morning I'm back.  I think my "day 3" workout is funny.
My warm up is a good paced 800m row.
First set 400m row fast as I can - break for 90 sec - repeat x 3.  At least I think that's what it is.

Lucky I get a piece of paper to tell me.

Diet is not going quite as well.  Still not quite organised enough.

Having lunch with my gorgeous mumma tomorrow.  have invited my sister too, but she hasn't responded.
 :(((

No comments: