I've been down recently - like really down, bordering on depressed down. Felt mildly suicidal* at times, but it gets sorted with a good cry. I do health assessments on people and during these health assessments I say a certain mantra "everything is improved with diet and exercise"
Since returning from Thailand, my diet has dissolved into a puddle of peanut butter and I haven't moved. No exercise at all. I'm getting fatter, my tummy is bigger than my boobies and I'm exhausted.
The time has come, the time is now. Christy D Storer will you please go now... and do some exercise.
If you haven't already worked it out, I'm going to exercise, join a gym, the one next to the crèche.
My promise to myself is
- I will go to bed earlier.
- I will wake up earlier.
- I will go to the gym and work my butt off.
- I will improve my eating - more vegetables, less bread
- I will take time to enjoy my children.
- I will take time to enjoy my husband.
* Thought about it, no definite plan, just looking for an out.