Monday, July 22, 2013

Planning and starting afresh


I've been down recently - like really down, bordering on depressed down.  Felt mildly suicidal* at times, but it gets sorted with a good cry.  I do health assessments on people and during these health assessments I say a certain mantra "everything is improved with diet and exercise"
Since returning from Thailand, my diet has dissolved into a puddle of peanut butter and I haven't moved.  No exercise at all.  I'm getting fatter, my tummy is bigger than my boobies and I'm exhausted.

"Everything is solved with diet and exercise"


 The time has come, the time is now.  Christy D Storer will you please go now... and do some exercise.


 If you haven't already worked it out, I'm going to exercise, join a gym, the one next to the crèche.

My promise to myself is
  1. I will go to bed earlier.
  2. I will wake up earlier.
  3. I will go to the gym and work my butt off.
  4. I will improve my eating - more vegetables, less bread
  5. I will take time to enjoy my children.
  6. I will take time to enjoy my husband.








*  Thought about it, no definite plan, just looking for an out.

No comments: