Thursday, September 07, 2006

Celebrate You

This is the finished product from the class I did with Kim Archer yesterday. Its completely Kim, except there is no pink!!! The sample one from the class was full of pink though. Its really got my mojo happening. Spent about an hour with Mark last night making - of all things - cards (Mum you can tell Liz I can do cardmaking!!!) Then I mojoed along and did an inspired by one of the layouts in a magazine of "Warm Hot Chocolate" when mum was up last the three of us went out for afternoon tea - had some Devonshire Tea and Marko had a warm hot chocolate with LOTS of marshmallows. It was very yummy. Will publish that one next. But this one is the CELEBRATE YOU one, and yes that is a piece of Mark's jeans to stamp the YOU onto... he doesn't know yet, but he doesn't wear those jeans, am I a bad mother???? No I can't be, its for art.

No comments: