Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas 10 years ago.

This is a cool thread going on Blue Bazaar....

1996:
23 years old
Living with my sister in a rented house probably at Box Hill at that stage
Newly single - had broken up with my high school sweetheart -finally Confused
Worked in a microbiology lab
Bought my dream car - a Mazda 121 green bubble.
Christmas was probably spent at Mum & Dad's with the Malizia's from next door
Then we would have gone to Eildon for a holiday if I wasn't working.

2006:
Living with Jamie and Mark in Newie
Have our own home in another state to where both our parents come from.
Now I'm a nurse
Had to sell the bubble car Sad
Now drive a 4WD or the Blue Machine (Commodore).
This year we are going on our ROADTRIP - packing up the 4WD with the kid and 2 dogs and heading to Nathalia! Should be good.

Anyone who knows me - fill me in if I have forgotten stuff - PLEASE

No comments: