Sunday, December 10, 2006

Starting Again.

No I'm not starting a new blog....
I'm starting FLYLADY again. Hopeless, why do I get myself in this housework dilemma. My house becomes so chaotic and messy that the only result is more mess! I would like a cleaner, but wanting a baby comes into play a bit there as well.... better save for the future so I can have a decent amount of maternity leave, and do the cleaning myself. YUCK.
The entrance hall and lounge room are BEAUTIFUL (especiallly when Jamie comes home and fixes the computer corner of the lounge room - but I'm looking beyond that at the moment)

Oh another trend in the blogging world is asking - WHO READS THIS??
If you read my blog on a regular or semiregular basis can you please - pretty please - leave me a comment, I'd love to know who you are - or worse still who you aren't! What is no one reads it other than mum????

4 comments:

Jess said...

I read it!

Jess

Rosemary said...

Hi CD,
I have read your blog and I suggest you get your boys to help with the housework.... just like I help your Mother!

Love,
Dad

Sheila said...

Hi,This is your aunt Sheila from Nova Scotia and i read this regular and find things very interesting and you have a very handsome son.Keep up the good work. Sheila

kathryn said...

I read it too now!!!