Friday, March 09, 2007

Part II

Where was I up to....

I'll start again at Saturday morning.
  • Had a poor night's sleep, woke up at 6.45am had a shower and decided yes I would go on that "walk" with Connie, Bec and Julie. Hmmm darn near nearly killed me - I knew I was unfit, but that unfit. Went downhill to start with and then UP, my breathing got worse and it was very embarassing. Went so red in the face - had to have another shower to cool my body down and I'm now all recovered.
  • Breakfast was lovely, a smorasboard of cereal, fruit, compote, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, toast and Liz brought her own "Kiwi honey". I had Just Right with a spoon of mixed berries YUM.
  • Back to the scrap room. Fun.
  • Did a class with Katie Toland which was really nice. I'm so in love with painting chipboard and putting little white dots on it. There is a picture of the LO on Katie's blog, they all turned out beautiful, but when you are working with such a talent, there isn't much hope of it failing.
  • Then back to general scrapping.
  • I had a massage - felt really good.
  • Then back to general scrapping.
  • Dinner - REALLY yummy lamb cutlets and a passionfruit pannacotta for dessert.
  • Then back to general scrapping.
  • Went to bed at 10pm - one of the earliest in the room.

1 comment:

jotcr2 said...

Did you have a proper massage?

I am going to get a massage if I keep my fitness goals on track for 6 weeks. I have another gym assessment then.