Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fed Up

Not really sure what else to call this post.
Insomnia is playing a major part of my life at the moment. Here I am at 2.11am not even really feeling that tired, just fed up. I have to be up at 5.45 for work as I'm starting at 7am.
I'm not functioning the way a real person should. What am I to do?
Another trip to the doctor, and for what? More drugs.

Other than that, home is good. Family is happy. I'm totally addicted to Facebook and I'm not really even sure why! Truthfully, I haven't seen most of the school people in over 16 years, our similarities are we sat in a classroom all those years ago and read books, learned maths and did science experiments together. Work friends I see most days anyway! Oh well its an excuse not to do anything else.

A super huge positive - Mark got STUDENT OF THE WEEK I'm one proud mama. Its for good bookwork - but to be honest I think it was his turn. This week is the only week all year that the boy did not bring home a school newsletter, how am I supposed to scrap it.

That would mean I was scrapping, which I am not cos I'm playing on Facebook and talking to Kathryn and Ella on Skype! Hmmm, I need to readjust I think.

Sorry for the ramblings of an overtired 34-year-old. That saying is not only for 2 year olds!!!

Overuse of exclamation marks Christy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Congratulations Mark. Well done, we are very proud of you.
'Fed UP', Sounds as if the computer should be locked up so you can change the addiction....Facebook????
I wish you a good sleep tonight.
Love U
Mum

Unknown said...

I think I may have to finally succumb to this new thing that is Facebook this weekend sometime... you'll see me add you if I do finally join :p

Grats to Mark ;)