Wednesday, March 27, 2013

HOLIDAYS

I'm officially on holiday.  I have 23 days off.  The first week, is BUSY.  

 

Tomorrow is cleaning, swimming, last minute shopping.


Friday - Good Friday - the kids, dogs and I drive to my in-laws for the night.  We are dropping the dogs off for a holiday, having a little catch up time and going to the Nathalia Easter Parade.


Back home Saturday, have a quick catch up with the Dunn/Storer family.


Sunday - Easter Sunday - my sister and her kids come over for a visit.  We'll have an Easter Egg hunt and some lunch.


Monday - Easter Monday - packing, generally freaking out and probably several mad dashes to the shops



Tuesday (with no associated Easter attached to it) is fly out day.  Our flight leaves at 10.30, so I'm guessing we get there 8.30 - 9ish.  Then onto Air Asia for our long flight.  8-10 hours for a Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur, then a 4 hour layover then a 2 hour flight to Phuket.  Getting to our hotel at 9.30pm local time, which I believe is 1:30am Melbourne time.  
Can anyone say exhausting?

No comments: