Saturday, November 04, 2006

SICK - BORED - AND IN MY JAMMIES AT 3PM

...and I saw it on someone else's blog and decided to steal it.

Ten FAVORITES

TV show: Grey's Anatomy or Lost or Prison Break or the CSIs
Flower: yellow rose
Alcohol: Sass pink champage (where can I get some!!)
Movie: Love Actually
Color: pink -all shades
Sport: No thanks I'm allergic
Phrase: Yes of course I'd like some chocolate.
Mall: Shoppingtown Doncaster - I wanna go home
Music: still after all these years - Bon Jovi
Food: Anything sweet

Ten FACTS

Height: 165 ish
Hair color: brown with some interesting NATURAL highlights
Hair length: chin length - currently not cutting it!!
Hair style: whatever it feels like doing, I have NO control
Eye color: green
Shoe size: 7
Personality: Quiet, lazy, loving and talkative (to those I know)


Ten LIFE

How's life? We're not quite where we want to be, but we're comfortable.
What's your mood right now? bored and wanting to scrap
What are you doing right now as we speak? wasting time
What are you doing over the weekend? Off work sick, home alone :(
What do you want to do with your life? Be loved and to love. (ie wife and mother)
Where are you right now? Jamie's computer room


Ten LOVE LIFE
Have you ever been in love? Hell YES
Do you believe in love? same answer as above
Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes, but its fixed now
Have you ever broken someone's heart? Unfortunately not.
Have you ever fallen for your best friend? No
Are you planning on getting married? Yes, can you all speak to Jamie!!!
Are you afraid of commitment? Not at all (I think this part is for the singles of the world out there)

Ten RANDOMS

One thing sitting next to you: Computer parts, more computer parts and a bottle of vinegar (don't ask me why the vinegar is there)
Do you like the color purple? Its good for scrapping not for wearing unless you are a goth.
How many cds do you own? Not as many as most - we have about 150
What is your most prized possession? I love my digi camera, will have to save up for a bigger megapixel one in the future and do a class
Who's your closest relative? Mum
If you could go anywhere? Italy - its becoming an obsession


Ten THIS OR THAT'S

Pepsi or coke? Coke Zero
CD or Radio? 1233 ABC Newcastle
Tommy Boy or Black Sheep? I do not understand this question, must be american
Saturday or Sunday? Saturday
Phone or in person? in person


Ten HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever been caught sneaking out? Never snuck out. Did get caught the one time I wagged school by my then neighbours then boyfriend - he just laughed.
Have you ever skinny dipped? Northland NZ beach in winter - kind of stupid actually
Have you ever done something you regret? Hindsight means things were pretty stupid but don't regret them - wouldn't have Mark if I wasn't stupid.
Have you ever bungee jumped? Yes twice it was marvellous
Have you ever been on a house boat? I don't know - not recently anyway
Have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker? I don't think I have ever had a jawbreaker
Have you ever wanted someone so badly it hurt? Yes - I wanted Mark OUT.


Ten ARE YOUS

Are you missing someone right now? Yes - Jamie and Mark are having a boys weekend away
Are you in love with anyone? Yep - Jamie (again, are we seeing a trend here people)
Are you happy? Mostly, wish I lived back in Melbourne, wish I had more kids, wish I didn't have RLS, but mostly happy
Are you talking to anyone right now? just myself
Are you thirsty? yes, anyone got any Coke Zero????
Are you bored? not as much as I was when this whole thing started
Are you German? Born in Germany but not german.
Are you Irish? No, but Uncle Mark is, does that count.
Are your parents still married? Yes they are closing the gap on 35 years soon!!!
Are you crushing on someone? Yes - J still makes my heart race, but he annoys the crap out of me also.

No comments: