|Yes, I do only have Coke, meat and a few yogurts. I really need to shop.|
Fridge -Today’s task we will be giving your fridge a complete clean:
- Throw away anything that is out of date or spoiled. You’ll be surprised what you’ll find.
- Move all other items to bench.
- Take all removable parts and wash in warm soapy water in the sink.
- While they are drying, wipe the inside of the fridge using warm soapy water and sponge, remembering the door shelves.
- Place all shelves into the fridge.
- Return food items back into fridge, placing similar food items together.
- If needed place a container of bicarbonate of soda in fridge to eliminate odours.
- Wipe down the outside of the fridge to clean away sticky spots and fingerprints.
|The fridge door was embarrassing. Now is fresh.|
Cookbooks - I love recipe books, I already have a quite a collection and have just brought home some old cookbooks of mums, which I am excited to go through when I have time. I love old fashioned recipes. However I am running out of storage space so I need to declutter my collection. I know there are a few cookbooks that I only use one or two recipes from, I have photocopied these and placed them in my family favourite recipe binder and will then donate these cookbooks.