Sunday, February 02, 2014

This is me - Part Thirteen

Food:
*What are your favorite foods?
Main course: I love curry, any Indian, Sri Lankan, Thai or middle eastern.  Not a fan of too hot, but I like it better than plain meat.  I'd love to do rice for breakfast, but find it challenging.
But, I prefer sweet, anything sweet and recently I feel I'm addicted to bread, its not a want, its a NEED.
 
*What are your favorite desserts?
Anything really, I love ice cream.  Cake. Slice.  Pies.  Pav.  Anything sweet I'm there.
 
*Do you like to cook or bake?  What are your favorites to make?
I love baking.  Trying new things, but my family are my hinderance.  They are not fans of anything new.  I do love making a curry too.
 
*Do you have any food allergies?
Thankfully no.  But know a lot of people who are gluten intolerant, so have experimented a LOT with gluten free cooking (and I hate it)
 
*What are some foods you have a hard time saying "no" to?
Cake, biscuits, anything that is free ;)
 
*What foods do you HAVE to have name brand?  Which can you do generic?
Can't say I really "get" that.  Marko hates SPC baked beans but I can't tell the difference.
 
*Do you try to eat healthy?
I'd like to.  I want to eat vegetables with dinner.  I want to experiment with healthy stuff, but my family again is the downfall, there are SO many dislikes in my family that there is very little that is acceptable.
 
*Do you prefer eating out?  Where? 
We love take away.  Haven't done many restaurants in our life.  Mainly due to Jamie not liking much.

No comments: