I was reading Elsie Flannagan's blog (which I happen to do quite a bit - she's so gorgeous) and she put out the *challenge* to show the world what makes you happy. I didn't think of it as a challenge, and reading it again, she didn't call it a challege, but what the hey. It was great to go around my house and and look for stuff that makes me happy. Looking at the memory card on my camera and I realise that Mark makes me happy. There were 13 photos of him taken in 2 days - I know to some scrapbookers that is chicken feed, but I'm not the photographer I want to be yet.
So lets start
- Sheena smiling is so amazing and makes everyone very happy.
- My new pink scrapbooking chair. I love it.
- My big plasma tv - very happy to have this when watching Grey's Anatomy, Prison Break, CSI
- The frivoulous - Coke Zero YUMMMM
- This frangipangi that is in MY front yard!!! I can't believe that I could have something as beautiful as that in my space. There was an even more beautiful pink one yesterday, but there was no batteries in my camera.
- The blue Commodore - its finally almost finished. Think it will as finished as it will ever be and I'm really happy with the way it looks.
- Dad in a daggy floppy hat.
- Jamie driving me across the country. Means holidays and sitting next to the man I love.
- Mum (what else can I say - sorry about the photo mum!)
- Mark with one of our dogs. He looks so happy.