Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tuesday morning.

Starting out good... made Jamie's lunch for him to take in his new lunchbox - I hope the boys don't tease him.
Weight is stable, not going down like I'd like it to.
Our guest room looks like a guest room (except for the motorbike farings that are resting on the bed) again and I love it - no laundry to set foot in that room ever again!!!
I got myself a new pink chair for my scrap room and some pink plastic buckets for storage, and I actually scrapped last night, did 3 pages of my commissioned work, its REALLY hard to scrap other people's photos much harder than I had imagined. But they look lovely so far *according to me*.
Mine and Jamie's clothes are all sorted, I have a large bag for the Salvos and an even bigger one for the bin, my beloved green towel has finally bitten the dust :(
Today I am working on the kitchen.
Today I should be having lunch with the fabulous Kathryn which I am very excited about.

2 comments:

jotcr2 said...

You are going great.

Rosemary said...

This is the NEW YOU and I love it, well done and death to cockroaches!