This last week has been horrendous.
40 - 38 - 39 - 41 - 37 - tomorrow is due to be 42 and Sunday is 36 followed allegedly by a cool change around midday. Those figures might not be 100% correct, but bloody freaking close enough.
I'm 7 months pregnant, I don't do heat ordinarily, but this is just so much worse.
My RLS is shocking, I'm so tired and unable to do anything, because I can't leave the lounge room where the A/C is. Life, quite frankly, sucks at the moment. So I'm watching 18 hours of tv a day.. my brain is turning to mush. My house is going down the toilet.
There are floods, cyclones, ice storms, riots and wars all over the world. But all I care about is that is effing HOT and I want it to rain and loose some of this hotness.
In other news....
- Mark thinks high school has been marvellous so far. He's loving it.
- Had a GTT yesterday, will look up my results tomorrow.
- Jamie's new (second) job with Geeks2U is going really good.
- Ryan is going good, he babbles so much, he has half hour long stories - just wish I knew what it was all about.
- Sheena started special school today, still waiting to hear how it went.
- Mum got the all clear on her blood tests, and is being referred to an orthopaedic dude for more advice about her strange shaped back.
- Toby is starting his toilet training, I didn't hear the tinkle, but he does it.
- Only have 11 shifts of work to go before I start maternity leave and get to meet my new little fella.