Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A highly irregular new problem.



I don't know how this problem started, I had solved it for several years. Only doing the barest of essentials... what is it that I speak of?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
IRONING



As I said, the only stuff I used to iron was my uniform tops. Everything else was left to iron itself once worn.

Now Jamie's work t-shirts have all died and have been replace with Hard Yakka shirts, these need ironing. Mark has several "cool" t-shirts which look so much better when ironed, even little Ryan's t-shirts look nicer when ironed, and of course my uniforms and the tea towels which I just can't help doing. So each week I have a large basket of ironing to do. I tend to do it whilst watching a good murder mystery (ie any night of the week). Then the house becomes a chinese laundry for a few hours as I hang up shirts all over the place.

Source of photo here

1 comment:

Lish said...

Ha! I don't even own an iron :P

How bad am I?