Friday, May 27, 2011

Music

Favourite music in our house. Also learning how to use blogger better ;)

Embarrassingly it is Ke$ha - this is being used to advertise a new show called "Downton Abbey" and I'm watching it mainly due to the way its been advertised with modern music and it appears to be set in the late 1800s.




An all time favourite is Black Betty by Spiderbait. This is doubly awesome due to the fact one of Spiderbaits band members name is Kram, which is what we call Mark when he's been naughty Kram is Mark spelled backwards, otherwise known as the antiMark. Ryan adores this song, and has been calmed down many a time when he's been upset or not too well. Funny song to use as a calmer!



I'm still totally in love with Lady Gaga.. not her, but I do love her music. There is something about this Telephone song that I just love. Film clip is very "out there" I don't actually like it, but it is what it is.

No comments: