Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I tagged myself. How sad.

What to do to get our emptying the dishwasher!!



1. Where is your cell phone: On the kitchen bench being a cake timer.

2. Your hair: Its in a really daggy pigtail today.

3. Your mother: Love her dearly. Talk to her several times a day. Is my confidante and most probably my best friend.



4. Your father: Is a strange man, has improved so much with age. He's an avid walker, reader and sport watcher! He is just the most amazing grandfather, so much patience.


5. Your favorite food: As I said in my antenatal classes, my favourite food is sweet, I don't care for savoury.


6. Your dream from last night: That would mean I slept.. which I didn't. I dozed.


7. Your favorite drink: Coke Zero. Of an alcoholic variety, I'm dreaming about Cointreau next month.


8. Your dream/goal: to be a stay at home mum and lead an interesting life.


9. What room are you in: the horendous computer room. Otherwise known at dumping paradise.




10. What is your hobby: Currently baking. I have a pink buttercake in the oven at the moment. Its by far the easiest cake in the world to make. Want the recipe??

2cups sr flour

2cups sugar

250g softened butter/margarine

4tablespoons custard powder

4 eggs

1 cup milk

dash of vanilla

Mix with beaters for 5-10 minutes. Put in a big rectangle cake tin and bake at 180C for one hour.

I added some pink food colouring, just to keep me entertained.



11. What is your fear: Night time, my insomnia is pretty horrendous at the moment, that I'm starting to dread going to bed. Oh and the usual of being assaulted.


12. Where were you last night: On the couch, watching telly and playing farmville.


13. Something you are not: Extroverted.


14. Muffins: yes I have a muffintop. Oh I guess I like muffins.


15. Wish list items: To have baby asap. Not be pregnant anymore. Have two healthy, handsome and nice boys.


16. Where did you grow up: Downtown Templestowe... oh I miss it.

17. Last thing you did: Made cake as mentioned previously. Played Farmville.


18. What are you wearing: Really???? Dorky maternity top, 3/4 pants, no shoes and an apron (I wash my hands too much and need to dry them)


19. Your TV: I love my big screen plasma. Wish our set top box was in the lounge, I really don't like watching telly in bed, I can't get comfortable.


20. Your pets: I have two great dogs, Charlie the lab and Skye the half blind kelpie. We have fish, but I'm doing my best to kill them (oops I mean not to kill them, we had an alkalinity issue in the past week)


21. Your friends: Mainly my family and I have some fab work friends. Must do my best to keep in touch, I have a big issue of not trying.


22. Your life: Quiet. I'm a homebody. Loving being Jamie's wife, Mark's mum and carrying #2 (but want him to come SOON)


23. Your mood: A bit fragile at the moment.


24. Missing someone: My mum. Miss the fellas when they are not around as well.



25. Vehicle: piece of shit Commodore which got egged on Halloween (despite giving lollies to everyone know knocked even if they weren't in costume and it being a North American holiday, not Australian), keyed and screwdrivered in the last week. 4WD which has run out of AC gas and today is 38C according to my computer temperature gauge.


26. Something you’re not wearing: Shoes

27. Your favorite store: Target!



28. Your favorite color:

Pink


29. When’s the last time you laughed:

Mark makes me laugh daily.


30. When’s the last time you cried:

Yesterday... actually this morning about 5am, see I'm fragile at the moment.


31. Your best friend:

Mum.

32. One place you go over and over: School???


33. One person who emails me regularly:

My dad, but his emails are too big and block up my inbox, so I told him to stop.


34. Favorite place to eat:

Home


35. Where do you want to be in 6 years: At home with my then 17year old son (holy shit), my 6 year old son and our other random child that has come along. Jamie is working in our business full time and we're rolling in money! yearly holidays would be lovely.

No comments: