Sunday, August 20, 2006

Actually today.

Hello,

I'm out here in a new blog land, shifted all my entries from the old one over here. I don't actually post very much, but when I do, gee I'm an interesting person.

All this so I can post comments on my baby sister's blog.

Well I'm about to go to work - for another afternoon shift, I only have 4 this week and one morning shift. This system has got to change.

Dave Palmer is visiting at the moment, working on Telstra stuff (boohiss), its not nearly as bad as I thought it could have been. Marky is pretty happy, he is into running around at the moment. Parents are coming up next week (YIPPPEEEEE)

Got a few family photos today, they are very nice, will upload when I get some time.

The boys have gone out the the "4WD Beach" to normal people it is called "Stockton Beach" its the place where you take all visitors from interstate, so if anyone wants to visit us, keep in mind you will have to go to Stocko at some point.

No comments: