Sunday, August 20, 2006

Showing off some scrappin'


The page below was done for a challenge on Blue Bazaar (www.bluebazaar.com.au) it was using the "Designing With" calendar that my mother got me for Christmas!!! I think it is pretty good.I used my "blue book" otherwise known a scrap book from long ago, it was all about my ambitions. I went through each year of the book and re-wrote what I had put down for my ambition for that year. I really don't think that being a nurse was on my list, I think it was there as a curtesy for a female job when I was in primary school. And then again in year eleven, when I came to realise that my high school marks would not make a doctor - and FOR THAT I AM GRATEFUL. I could NOT imagine being a doctor one iota.

1 comment:

jotcr2 said...

Nice one Christy. Color combo works very well