Sunday, August 20, 2006

Post Christmas News


Sorry I have been so lax in this here blog of mine.
For Christmas we got a new DVD player (yipee) and I got a digi camera... I am using it heaps and I love it.
Marky got a new guitar and cd player, he's a chuffed little guy. Today is the 23rd January and he is showing some interest in playing the guitar, knows his lessons are approaching and I think it is starting to sink in that it is not a toy, but something that he will have to learn and practice. He was looking through the "guide book" that came with the guitar tonight, and he is very keen on accessories, I do not think that a little kid needs or actually wants these accessories.... I just want him to be able to play at camp when he is in high school. I always wanted to do that, sit around the campfire and play the guitar and have all the other kids sing along... how cool would that be.
Jamie... well he got his fishing box - it is in the boat at Rocket's house so we haven't seen much of it.

-----------------------
The EXTREMELY exciting news is that I'm now an aunty... yes Aunty Christy to my dearest little niece Sheena Tara Geary, she was born on the 6th January 2006. A gorgeous shock of red sticking up hair and she smells so lovely.... I just want to jump back on a plane and give her a big cuddle. Jo is being a great mother, feeding well, cooing well and establishing some routine especially after those nasty child health nurse told her Sheena was loosing weight and got her all stressed out. I love you Jo and you are doing a FANTASTIC job. Here is a just a tiny picture of Sheena, Jo and Mum just minutes after the birth.

No comments: