Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Picket Line

Pretty exciting stuff. I can't even take my scrap stuff. I guess I could start my Christmas cards... but then they might get dirty.

Today - Wednesday 28th September - I think we are going fishing. I do not like fishing. But Mark and Jamie do, Mark just said "I'm not gonna be a wuss this time", and he'll attempt to actually catch a fish.

I started my Christmas notebooks for my workmates - there are 30 without even thinking about it - and I'm not including Endoscopy people!! Should I????

Last night Jamie played two games of indoor cricket, the second game he filled in for another team and they SUCKED. But they were in a much lower grade, strange to see the differences between his normal team and that one.

Went shopping at Coles in Lake Macquarie. What a beautiful layout of a store, it was really nice, onc that had been done up. Lake Macquarie or Warners Bay is such a posh suburb, and hmmm I'd like to live there, but it is quite far from Williamtown. Not thinking of moving (much) at the moment.

No comments: