Sunday, August 20, 2006

A new day

Wondering what will become of today.
It is almost 8am and Mark is not yet awake!
Jamie is asleep on the couch with a fever (he thinks its Ross River Virus) He has a low grade temperature and is freezing, so there could be some sense in that diagnosis - as it is currently in Newcastle and is a mozzie borne virus and we have HEAPS of bites at the moment.

And I made $150 in sales at my party, there were only 4 people present at the Crafty Kids Party, and I must admit, the demonstrator was not to my liking, but someone finally showed me embossing... yes I know you have mum, but she did it with my toaster!!! So that is what I bought and embossing pad, embossing powder and two stamps, one of a basic flower and one of a clock that I have wanted for some time.

No comments: