Sunday, August 20, 2006

Feeling ill

I have the beginnings of the flu, and I don't like it. My throat hurts and one minute I'm hot the next I'm freezing. But hopefully will be all better next week.
I actually did a bit of scrapping today also. Did the cover for Mark's circle journal... a gorgeous little tin that I have titled "Mark's What I Like to do Tin" I have used some striped paper (scrunched up and then sanded, then ironed) and some coloured rubons... the size of the tin fits 4.5" x 5" paper, cut them off and rounded the corners... should be lovely once its done its trip around Australia and all the kids have done their pages. Its through Blue Bazaar (www.bluebazaar.com.au)

I also did a scraplift (read copy) of an Elizabeth Munro page, its from the first Friedrich's Ataxis Ball Jamie and I went to in 2000. There is a lot of ribbon and will put up a piccie of it when I can figure out how to do that.h

No comments: