Sunday, August 20, 2006

End of August

I'm not very good at this blog thingie. Will try harder this week.
As this is a scrap blog, I should firstly mention my fabulous weekend of inspiration and actually producing something. It was my soon to be bother-in-law's birthday on the weekend, and its his party next weekend (YIPEE Melbourne here we come) and I made a mini-album/card for him. I'm quite impressed. Hope that he likes it.
Marky thought it was so good he needed one also, so his assignment at school was to make a passport with DOB, height, weight, circumference, nationality etc on it. So he got a little concertina booklet too. He thinks its wonderful (and his teacher will think I'm very creative once again).
I need to get stuck into some Father's Day cards, maybe one night this week. Can't tonight....
#1 and most important - can't be bothered.
#2 its CSI night - double episodes!!!

What else is happening.
Strike, strike and more strike..... Had a family picnic day that was pretty good.
I'm not liking endoscopy at the moment... not really sure what to do about that, have I talked myself into it? Not really sure. But I still really like my ward work. Very confusing, do I not like Endoscopy cos its new and I'm not sure what to do???? Any help would be most appreciated

TTFN

No comments: