Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday morning musings.

Hi everyone.

Today so far has been pretty uninspiring. Did the grocery shopping, got Mark some more school clothes (8 year old boys destroy their clothes), and had some photos developed.

I'm pretty happy with the photos, just need to scrap now. But before I can scrap, I need to organise the house. We have a 'guest' at the moment, but on Wednesday night Mum & Dad are coming and Dad's mate Bruce. So Mark is moving into the scrap room. Dave should be leaving otherwise he is probably moving to another room. So we will be super full. I'm on arvo shift all week AGAIN. Hopefully Kathryn will be doing overtime today so I can have a friend :(

Man I sound miserable, but i'm not. Gotta get taht scrap room organised, see you later!!!!

Christy xxx

No comments: