Sunday, August 20, 2006

Night Duty

Well who wants to know, I'm in the middle of my two night shifts and I feel like CRAP. Didn't get enough sleep due to Jamie ringing at 1.30pm to see if his computer stuff had arrived. Can't he wait until 4pm??? I wanted to chat to him in the middle of work last night, but decided that calling him at 3am would not be a nice thing to do. Luckily all went well last night, no crazy people, no bleeding or shitting people!

Mark the super-soccer star is doing good. His team "The Shortland Egrets" its some water bird - go figure lost last week, but they played well just the same. Its the cutest thing in the world, a little boy with no front teeth in his little uniform, black and white, like Collingwood... very stylish.
Anyway I had better go and get dressed, do my dishes and all that boring stuff... then MAYBE I can scrap.

Starting on Friday I have 5 days off, we have a work get-together on Saturday night so other than that, I am scrapping like a superwoman, feel the need to express myself.

No comments: