Sunday, August 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Jocelyn

Its my little sister's birthday today. I can't believe that she is 31 years old. They are having a nice little family holiday in a costal town... with a folk festival.. maybe Airey's Inlet.... I don'[t think that is it. I did finish module 1 of my course today, quite excited about that. The super boring one is out of the way. Now I get to learn about diseases... much more interesting.I remember its APOLLO BAY... I knew it would come to me.

Happy holiday and birthdays to Mark, Jo and Sheena (it is Sheena's 3 and a half month birthday - does that count??)

Doctor went very interesting, I can't have my lobotomy for my restless leg syndome, its in the same part of my brain that controls breathing, I think I still want to breathe at the moment. So a "sleep disorder clinic" is in order for me. How interesting. How do you sleep when you know you are being watched/filmed/electroded and unmedicated????????? As for my lumps, well he didn't really care about that. Got to see him next time I have an outbreak.

No comments: