Friday, June 17, 2011

READING.

I used to read. I used to always have a book at my bedside that I read for about half an hour (sometimes all night) every day. When I caught the train (OMG that was so long ago) I read on the train. But I stopped reading when I was pregnant with Ryan, not sure why and then when he was 4 months old, I got myself an iPhone! I have not read since. Actually I have read one book, but that is all. I play games on my phone, now I've got a new smart phone with different games, I'm still not reading.

About a week ago, I asked my Facebook community for reading suggestions, and suggest they did.

James Patterson
Kelley Armstrong
Patricia Briggs
Christopher Moore
Matthew Riley
Nelson Demille
Tina Fey
Stephanie Plum
Chelsea Handler
Lee Child
Kathy Reichs
Tess Gerrison
Bill Bryson
Patricia Cornwall
and
Anonymums
Tomorrow when the war began
There's a bear in there
(They don't know the authors of those ones).

I finally remembered that I posted that comment, so am planning on going to the library tomorrow to get me some books.

No comments: