Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Confession Time.

I have a terrible confession. To scared to tell the majority of people on Facebook so I'll leave it to my little mostly unread blog.

We don't have a family picture yet. We don't have a single photo of Jamie, Ryan and I. None of Jamie, Mark, Ryan and I. How dreadful is that? He is 13.5 months old.

I have a feeling our first family photo will now include the person known as "New Baby"

How did this happen? Maybe a day in the NICU when we should have taken post delivery shots. No Christmas photos, no birthday family photos.

It really does not help that Jamie and I are totally un-photogenic. Our kids look so great on film - we don't!

That is my confession. Will attempt to rectify this asap.

2 comments:

Lish said...

I don't think I ever got a family photo with me, Mat and Zoe - and now Mat and I are separated. Oh well.

Christy said...

Really, so other people do it too?

I thought we were just really bad.