Monday, January 17, 2011

Hot

That is a profound title for a post isn't it?

I'm hot. I don't cope to well being hot.

I'm 29 weeks pregnant to boot, which raises my internal temperature.

Jamie says I'm becoming very boring because I just keep whining about the heat.

Well once the heat gets turned off, I'll stop whining.

Had a lovely visit from Kathryn and Eoin today. He's a dear little boy, hard to believe he's only 3 months, must be the hair, he looks quite grown up. Ryan did the thing that bigger babies do, whack and try to put the dummy in. But he kept missing and tried to shove the thing in his eye or cheek. Eoin didn't seem to mind (and thankfully either did his mother)

Our electricity went off today for 2 hours. I live with ceiling fans, I don't think I could live without them to be honest. So two hours sans fans was a challenge. Thank you Energy Australia for restoring my power :)))

1 comment:

Lish said...

I think you have the right to complain about the temperature as much as you want ;)