Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Other stuff from my life

Interesting day...

1. I've pretty much decided to attempt a VBAC. I'm very comfortable with this decision now. It will mean that I can recover quickly (supposedly), still drive and go to the appointments. The doctors have agreed that I can have an epidural quite early in the labour. Now my main problem will be convincing the midwives that I need one. So surprised with myself.

2. Ryan walked a bit more today. He went from the laundry to the computer desk. Jamie was rolling backwards on the computer chair encouraging him to keep on walking.

3. Mark is much MUCH MUCH improved. He's been in bed before 9.30 for the last two nights, he's doing his homework, eating his dinner and being polite. I'm quite confused. But am seriously liking the new Mark.

No comments: