As you can plainly see, I don't actually have a handbag. I try, but there isn't much point in carrying two bags, my main bag in the "nappy bag".
- So I carry around changes of clothes for Ryan,
- nappies, wipes and nappy sacks for the stinkies.
- I also have some discarded wipes (I hope they were for sticky fingers),
- a spoon,
- a pen,
- a packet of cheese and crackers (Ryan uses the crackers as an implement to get the cheese, he does not eat the crackers),
- a packet of Rennie!
- Of course there are some receipts... why do I hold onto receipts.
- Also my purse and
Something I must rectify... in my purse there is a photo of Mark when he was in year one at school. He's all teeny with no front teeth. Hmmm.... will put a photo of my three boys in there in the next couple of weeks.