Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's in my bag.

All my favourite blogs are doing this, and as I don't have a single independent thought, I'm doing it too.


As you can plainly see, I don't actually have a handbag. I try, but there isn't much point in carrying two bags, my main bag in the "nappy bag".

  • So I carry around changes of clothes for Ryan,
  • bibs,
  • nappies, wipes and nappy sacks for the stinkies.
  • I also have some discarded wipes (I hope they were for sticky fingers),
  • a spoon,
  • a pen,
  • a packet of cheese and crackers (Ryan uses the crackers as an implement to get the cheese, he does not eat the crackers),
  • a packet of Rennie!
  • Of course there are some receipts... why do I hold onto receipts.
  • Also my purse and
  • iPhone

Something I must rectify... in my purse there is a photo of Mark when he was in year one at school. He's all teeny with no front teeth. Hmmm.... will put a photo of my three boys in there in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: